We are dating but why dont we talk everyday?

I initiate to text him most of the time but him not so often.

Whats the game here? is he waiting for me to send him message? Seeing each other for more than one month.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• He could possibly just be that type of guy who isn't really into texting. I know a lot of guys like that, but it doesn't mean that they don't love their girlfriends. Or sometimes he could just be the type of guy who wants the girl to text first, I'm not quite sure.

But I'll let you know this; I've been together with my boyfriend for 2 years. And in the beginning we were all cutesy and texting everyday, but its just become too much. When you talk everyday it just becomes boring and repetitive and you run out of things to talk about and then its not fun anymore. It just becomes the typical:
    "hey"
    "hey"
    "whats up"
    "nm you"
    "same"
    because you have nothing else to talk about anymore! It's good to have some independence and then when you get together and hang out enjoy some time together, blah blah blah!
    Hope this helps <3

• Thats true. I agree with you. I've thought of that as well. Like constant chatting doesn't give you any topic to talk about when you meet in person. just the thing is, i always see him online on whatsapp. Really always so im assuming he has so much time to chat with others.

• Hmm, well that's another thing then. If he's always online then he must be the type of guy who likes to talk. If you see him online message him and be subtle about it like "hey! Talking to anyone interesting on here?" or if you guys are close, then ask him in person, tell him how you feel.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• If a guy I was dating hardly ever nitiated texting then I'd assume I was never on his mind and that I was into him a lot more than he was into me. Sometimes you have to distance yourself from someone. If they care, they'll notice. If they don't then you know exactly where you stand.

• In the days before texting, relationships were simply easier.

Texting is not only a method of communication, but a method of validation. Many girls think that if a guy texts first then it means that he likes her.

He shouldn't have to text you every second of the day to prove to you that he is into you. He has already proved that he's into you by dating you.

Believe it or not, guys are not as observant as girls. To you, this might seem like a "game", but he probably doesn't think much of it. He's probably lazy or busy. I don't think there's an underlying message.

If it bothers you that much, you should be able to talk to him about this. Talking about problems openly is the way to succeed in relationships.

• I dont think he is busy because he's always online 😕 What a popular guy he is to talk to a lot of people.