How can I ask a guy for his phone without freaking him out?

I likes this guy since the first I saw him in my class. Last year i saw him everyday then I dodnt seen him for a year and now he got one class with me and we started talking more like friends like about vacation , music , etc. He seated next to me for the past weeks instead of sitting with his friends. I didn't seen him this week because I didint go to class but I saw him today in the sunway and we said hi very happy. I really like him and i dont want to loose contact with him. Last year i heard he doesn't have facebook and im not sure if he is single i hear something about a girlfriend or an ex. The thing is I want to ask him his phone but im shy and i dont want him to know right away i like him. what can i say tol him to ask hi mfor his phone?

Most Helpful Guy

• talk to him for a bit and right before y'all leave, ask for his phone number. it's no big deal.

• thats a great idea.

• thats great well when he arrives to class im already seated and he sits next to me and his friends in one table before us but yes i can ask to our lab experiment together or something.

• good. just do that. like i said, easy...

Most Helpful Girl

• So why do you want his phone? Do you want to put your number in it?

• I want his phone number.

• Don't let him. Come across as assertive.. that should do the trick. I'd walk over like a woman on a mission , take his phone out of his hand and do it. Then hand it back smile and say thanks then strut away. If your not the ballsy say hey I want your number give me your phone so I can text myself.

• maybe I can try he is very smart but very friendly he smiles all the time and when I get to see him again he is the one who said hi to me cuz i was too scared to do it.

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 3

• Start a simple conversation and slip it in the same way you would with any other person.

• yes I did it once when i asked a guy his fb,

• If you're shy, how do you plan on having a relationship?

You have to like yourself, before you can like another

• We aren't girls, we don't "freak out" when the opposite gender does things like this.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!