Do white guys like black girls?

Would you ever like a black girl?

• Yeah
  • No

Most Helpful Guy

• Beautiful women are beautiful no matter the tone of their skin.

Most Helpful Girl

• some do and some do not.

What Guys Said 14

• Do white guys like black girls? Obviously, that varies from person to person, but as the poll shows, the majority is yes.

Would I ever like (or date) a black girl? Yes. No matter who the person is and what they look like, friendship is always an option on the table. As long as I get along with them, we can be friends.
    As for dating, I would date them if we physically and emotionally clicked. From that, that means I could potentially date a black girl with no issues. That being said, I found that I'm not as physically attracted to black women as other races. Blame society, blame whatever, but my "type" tends to fall dominantly towards white for whatever reason. In short, I happen to personally find them more attractive for the most part. That is not to say black people are ugly or beautiful, I just am not attracted to them generally.

Since I need physical attraction to date someone, that tends to create a bit of a friendzone for black women who I interact with and get along with emotionally. I remain friends with them just fine, I just may not be able to date them.

• I like all girls.

• ... yes, why wouldn't we, you gals are feminine, have a vagina and sexy. As long as you have those three qualities you will be dated by any race

• Yes indeed. In fact, they're the best kind!

• This is racist, whether you mean black girls are the best kind or white men are the best kind.

• I just felt like trolling lol, just tryna see what you were going to respond. Some people would go on a rant and start saying the most racist things (im black by the way and live in a mostly black area and I've kinda discovered bad racism on the internet a couple months ago)

• I hear ya! ; - )

• of course, I don't care about skin colour :)

• Some of them yes

• yes, still have a crush on Dianna Ross, and she must be 150 now

• I personally dont

• Sure, why not... every race have some hot girls

• I'm not white I'm Hispanic and I like Them

• Lots of white guys say they would, but in reality, we rarely see these couples. There's a reason for that: the vast majority of white guys and black girls aren't into each other. There are some, but it's a tiny minority. If there were as large a proportion as is indicated here, you'd see black girl/white guy couples everywhere.

• Yeah but you should be proud of your blood. You carry the blood of the TITANS don't ever let them make you feel inferior. As OLYMPIANS they still seek to destroy us. at least the Elites anyway. The average white person has know idea of these concepts. But there is always a bigger picture

• I do not find black girls attractive

• I do I think their hot especially Hallie Berry I love her (:

What Girls Said 4

• i would say majority of the ones who would consider interracial dating would probz like a black girl their attracted to

• Yes many of them do. :) I dated a white guy before.

• I am white as hell but I like the "black" kid in my dance group

• Seriously this question needs to stop being asked. It's been like the thousandth time!!
    Let's be real they'll date or f us but not marry.

Do you really want to be with someone who's family disapproves?