I'm afraid Im missing out on love, sex, and happiness?

After reading many questions and takes on here at GAG, I've gotten a little depressed. Most people here have had boyfriends, dates, sex, and even threesomes. I've never done ANY of that and its made me so depressed. i dont know why it's so hard for me to join this kind of stuff. Im a complete loner with no friends and only have my parents.

Im afraid ill never know what is like to be with the opposite sex... Im missing out on so much

Most Helpful Guy

• dude "most people here have had boyfriends..." i beg to differ. most people on here are forever alone virgins XD

if you you want sex, it´s not so hard to get it. though love and happiness in the long run isn´t even guaranteed if you have a partner.

Most Helpful Girl

• I didn't go on a date or lose my virginity until I was 31. Not because of waiting for marriage or being hideous and having no offers, just because I was shy and nervous.
    I grew up, had a life, passions, liked myself and then a man came into the picture and I wanted to get to know him enough to let it happen.
    When you're ready you'll do the same thing, until then don't feel abnormal or down on yourself, just go on with life.

• First boyfriend at age 31?

• how did you meet the guy who became your first boyfriend?

• @moviedude714 he started coming into the restaurant I worked at, every day before he went to work. Because I served him we'd talk a little bit until we started eating together on days I was getting off or not on shift yet. From there it was texting contact before he finally asked me out to dinner. It was a 4 month process lol!

What Guys Said 7

• I was having dinner with Scarlet Johansson recently and we were talking about the internet and how much people were spewing bullshit on there. Then we went up to her room and surprise: Jennifer Lawrence was waiting for us. So we made love all night and the last thing they told me before I left was how much my penis was enormous and that's why they couldn't walk me to the door. It was a nice conversation...

• I'm in the same boat, though I'm not all doom and gloom about it.

I live a full an rich inner life.

So you've identified a place in your life on which to work. Now what are you going to do about it?

• This is the internet, not everything people say on here is true. A lot of people lie to make themselves look good. So don't be too sad.

• Lmaooo get laid OP

• Dont worry... most people who seem super confident are just good at seeming like that

• i've never had a girlfriend either, really, you are 28 and never had a boyfriend?

• If your really that worried I got beer and a box of condoms lol

What Girls Said 1

• Lol you act like having a threesome is joining a club