Do guys like short girls?

I've always been a short girl ! At 18 I'm only 5'2 and Mia fraud I'll be rejected because of my height. Do girls height matter?

And I'm afraid *
Wow , thanks guys ! All of you made me feel so much better

Most Helpful Guy

• Nope, I like a short girl, I'm like 6'2 so it makes me feel fabulous. lol

• This made me laugh 😂😂

• Yasss, be happy about who you are! Personally, I would date a girl taller me, but I'd probably be a little intimidated about it, but chances of me finding a girl taller than me is VERY slim, so I'm chillin. And glad to make you laugh!

What Guys Said 14

• If a guy is 6 foot or taller he might feel uncomfortable at first, especially if he is well built or has never dated a woman as short as you or shorter. I think you'll be fine 5'2 is not that short. Its better to feel too big instead of too small for us guys lol.

• Who ever rejected you is a dildo, not a big one. But a very small insecure micro dildo. Girls are more then there ass, boobs and blow job skills. There also human, with emotions and vagina. So rejecting someone because there short is low, but not as low as the penis of that North Korea hermit king.

• I'm 6'5" and my last crush was about your height... it doesn't really matter to me, even if it might look weird at first next to me :P

• Yup I like fun sized girls.

• Yes they do. Depends on the guy though, we all have different preferences

• I don't think height should matter in a relationship also if you have a pretty face it doesn't matter (:

• For some of course it does. Usually most guys like short girls

• That's like below my pecs lol I personally find taller chicks attractive so no.

• I don't think it does

• Not to me no

• If you are a bundle of fun!

• Short girls are fucking amazing

• No, most guys like the girl to be shorter it's cute to most guys

• Yes I fuckin loveee them

What Girls Said 1

• I think most guys don't care much about height granted you are not taller than them