Dating an older women?

Hey everyone I'm going to start dating this older mid 40's beautiful women. I have never dated anyone older than me (I'm 27). Any pointers?

Most Helpful Girl

• Just don't make an issue of it. I'm sure she knows there's an age difference and I'm sure she's thought about all the pros and cons. As long as neither of you care or make a big deal about it, it should be fine.
    It will come up occasionally- I'm currently flirting with a great guy who is 10 years younger and while talking about events he said "that was before my time" I grinned at him and said "before your time?" And he tripped all over himself to try and say "uh I meant before I knew about that." I laughed it off and we went on talking.
    Just don't focus on it or it will get in your way.

What Girls Said 1

• my boyfriend is 3 years younger than me, never a problem

• I mean how do I approach it, she is 15 years older than me

What Guys Said 2

• As long as you are not wanting to have an children there should not be too much of a problem.

• Nice, I love older women. I met my girlfriend when I was 24 she was 35 I'm 32 she's 43 now its amazing