I made a move, What is he Thinking?

I made a move, What is he Thinking?

So a guy and I went out on 2dates, I asked him on for a 3rd date... initially he said yes, then something came up and he couldn't make it but has continued to text. I forgot to text back one day but took it as an opportunity to see if he would text and actually see if he was interested in me. Four days later he did and said he was waiting for a text then we talked good and he seems busy but manages to text me paragraphs when he can. He then asked when I would ask him out again, I told him I prefer him asking since last time he was busy, he insisted on me asking him and I insisted that he ask since he is a bit more busy, he agreed. Almost two weeks have passed and he texts me about everything, relatives, work, interests and what he is up to and is always asking about how I'm doing, family... etc. i like him him and he seems like a great catch but I don't know what to do... he may be busy but I know anybody can make time for a coffee or something so why is he trying to make me ask him out. Does he seem interested? What should I do? Any advice?

What Guys Said 1

• It must be your personality. Don't take it personally as it was probably something really small and dumb you did that can be easily resolved. As men approach women and initiate and seduce women, and women just sit back and be passive waiting for attention, women don't know how to attract the men that ghost them often.

What Girls Said 1

• I don't mean to sound sexist (Ok I don't really care, people are too hung up), but his insistence that you ask him out would really turn me off. Had he used that line as an icebreaker of sorts to discuss going out again, I would understand. But he's literally insisting that you just ask him out and then dropping the subject. It's kind of weird and lazy at the same time. Especially considering he cancelled on your last date.