I keep having sexual daydreams about this guy. Why?

Long story short, I had a date with this guy almost 2 weeks ago. We had crazy chemistry and I was into him. Anyway, he never actually asked me out again on a second date (tho he did text me many tumes) and I'm sure that I will never see him again.

So now for the past week, I've started sexually daydreaming about him. I'll basically be sitting and doing something else and BAM I have thoughts of us having sex or doing sexual things.

My heart keeps beating super fast too when I think of him.

Why do I keep having sexual dreams about him? I didn't think of him in this way until last week.

Most Helpful Guy

• Because you obviously like him and he's on your mind. Happens to all of us things we want and desire stick and rattle is our minds before we fall asleep. Tell him how you feel people shouldn't be afraid to do that. At least if i was the guy I'd find it refreshing coming from the girl and a nice change.

What Guys Said 11

• Sounds totally normal... there was great chemistry like you mentioned, and so you still have those vibes & emotions flowing through and it's going to affect your dreams.

So why not text him and be a little more assertive in asking to hang out again? If he's still texting he's obviously keeping the communication open, so use that to your advantage!!

• Sounds like you have feelings for him you don't realize are developing. The dreams are probably in your subcontious mind because yours constantly thinking about him.

• You're so right :( thanks for your input!

• You have a crush, and it might be your body reacting on his body, there are some studies that claims we notes body smell ( not BO) and if this is equal to our one we would make a good couple.

But this is some medium heavy biology.

• That's quite interesting actually

• Yes it is, we like too think we are civilized and refined cultivated and so on. But when biology hits us we are just like animals, and we have the need of animals.
      If I remember correct from the article its stated that if we liked the smell then ours genes where compatible and we would have kids that have good genes and therefore a good chance to survive and thrive. But is long time sins I read it.

• Maybe you like him? :)

• You crave him.

• Then you ask him out :/ big deal?

• If he is still texting you I wouldn't lose hope.

• because you like him, isn't that obvious dumby? ask him out again if u want him so much

• There's no need to call a person 'dumby' when they are asking others for a second opinion.

• Because you want that D.

• You want him to bone you that's why

• define crazy chemistry. as better as you humanly can.

• basically we were both attracted to each other as we'd gaze into each others eyes for long periods of time.

What Girls Said 1

• hormones, chemistry... it's totally normal. you don't even have to like him that way to have "lust." it'll go away eventually, maybe it won't. just don't give it too much importance