When dating, what do you think it is, that makes the relationship oil burn out too fast?

So, I've seen it too many times. There's a new pair around, a few weeks later, they're apart, I think it's because of infatuation obviously, but do you think there's other reasons?

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• dating doesn't always mean relationship. dating is about getting to know someone. in the dating world there shouldn't be any pressure for it to turn into something more, there's always a healthy hope that it will turn into something more, but there shouldn't be an expectation. how would people ever find someone right for them if other dates didn't burn out?

sometimes you like someone and then after hanging out a bit you find you're just not right for each other. it's a good thing.