Does he understand my size?

I've been video chatting this guy online for a year so finally after a year and 2 months we decided to try and date long distance and if things go well then in May we will meet up he has only seen my face. my body is chubby /fat and my stomach isn't flat and I'm not skinny.. yesterday he asked for a full body picture of me in my favorite outfit so he could see the real me. I sent him a photo and showed my full figure and he liked what her saw and now is more excited to see me but , I don't think theb picture I sent shows fully my flaws , in the picture you can see my size but you can't see my tummy and that I have a gut, I took the picture facing forward and the picture I sent doesn't do my body justice of how puffy/jiggly my belly is now when he sees me I'm scared he'll see how fat I really am.. I told him I was chubby and sent him this photo

Does he understand my size?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think your over exaggerating any flaws. You look good in the picture, he can see what your face and body look like together. Just be confident in that you look good and he likes what he sees.

• I'm not lol =/ but thankyou hun

What Guys Said 1

• Yeah, he knows.

What Girls Said 0