How to make it different?

Im in a committed relationship but everything is so different than it started. I used to be complimented and he'd touch me all the time, and i absolutely adored it. He would even tweet about how amazing I am and do all that stuff, but now I get nothing. Im starting to feel not so much worthless but unappreciated. I want to say something to him but I don't want him doing things simply because I am telling him too. I want him to do these things because he wants too and also because im starting to get very miserable. I feel bad because I am starting to think there is better out there for me and someone who will do these things. I've even contemplated cheating but I can't do that to him. I just feel like its a stupid reason to break up.

I just want to be with someone who makes it seem like their happy to be with me. I want someone who doesn't give off the vibe that they want someone else and start treating me like I actually mean something. (feels good to vent haha)

What Guys Said 1

• It sounds to me like he's comfortable with you now. There's no need to actively pursue and thus the trappings of pursuit are no longer necessary. But ask yourself this: What does it say about the fundamental strength of the relationship if you're struggling simply through lack of ego gratification? Just something to consider. I hope this helped a little and good luck going forward.

What Girls Said 1

• ask him is he happy? usually they change because they start to get bored. don't beg him but simply ask and let him kno you feel things are changing