Have you ever been sad when you were the one to end a relationship and not the other way around and you missed them?

• Yes ofcourse
  • No way bye
  • Other it's complicated

Most Helpful Guy

• Im seriously in that position right now :(

Most Helpful Girl

• The only time I'm not sad is when the relationship went on way longer than it should. I mean I don't cut the cord too soon but even if I'm sure it still kind of makes me sad for a little while. But that passes and then you remember the way things actually were and that it had to go.

What Guys Said 2

• Yes... i loved her with all of my heart. But i couldn't be with a cheater and a lair. So i ended it. :'(

• Yes of course

• Ugh I miss this guy so much but I know it's irrational :/ I got so attached like damn, it's healthier for me that I closed that chapter but I find myself looking at what we had and the good parts of it. So difficult because my needs weren't being met and I had to end it. But I miss him, and I wonder if he misses me too.

What Girls Said 0