Will I ever be in a relationship?

I want to be in a relationship but I don't know how to even start talking to a guy. I have a weird sense of humor so I feel like that will turn off any guy. I have a pixie cut ( although I can pull it off very well). A lot of people tell me I am a very exotic-looking person. I am in honors classes. I've been told I have a great sense of humor. I play sports. And I don't dress up. I'm a really laid back person but I'm also shy. I've never dated anyone. All my friends have boyfriends. They keep trying to set me up but I always turn the guy down bc I'm not attracted to him in any way. Is it because I am too picky?

What Guys Said 1

• Not because all of your friends have boyfriends meant that you too had to have one, anyway there is no problem with you. we all have our own preferences, and what's wrong with having a weird sense of humor. I know people who have dark sense of humors and some even twisted ones, anyway there is nothing wrong with you. Great things takes time.

What Girls Said 1

• No, you can't force yourself to be attracted to someone. You're still young with plenty of time to find a boyfriend. Don't worry!