Should I just move on from her?

Really like + Care about her, and would do whatever I could for her. Asked her to be Valentine, she had it with another guy, but we continued to text all day. Late at night, she texted me she rejected him when he asked her out. Saw them together a LOT, so asked if they were dating, she said no. Took the opportunity and asked her if she was doing anything over the weekend, she said "idk, might go to dinner with *insert name*". Asked I thought u 2 weren't dating, yada, why are u still seeing him etc, I then also asked her out to go to an event. She sent back bc she doesn't like him as much as he likes her, and she had work the day I asked her (she actually did, I forgot she told me). I decided to not text her for a few hours, and I come back and my phone is being blown up with texts, and questions, saying she wants to eat at so and so, wanting to go to so and so and yada yada. I just don't know what to do. Should I only look at her as a friend now, and move on or what?

What Girls Said 1

• It sounds like she's a bit confused on what she wants. I would say just stay friends for now and see where it goes.

What Guys Said 0