Girls, Any of you like tiny cocks?

Do any girls actually like small Dicks? And if so for what reason? Less pain? Domination?

3

What Girls Said 3

• I don't really care

• If that small cock can do a big job then yeah lol

• Haha can the little guy have help from foreplay and the tounge? Or just pleasure from the cock?

• Lol not trying to act like that, it's just that a lot of guys in gag don't like big girls because of our sizes. And nahhh, you probably couldn't lol 😅

• Well to be honest I've never been super attracted to skinny girls.. And haha 😂 shoot diddnt expect you to agree I'm too tiny to do doggy lol.. Don't even know my size yet 😉

• I don't have anything against them, but bigger feels way better. But if I really loved someone their dick size wouldn't matter. Luckily for me my boyfriend is hung and the love of my life.

• So saying this you've experienced both so what's small? In your experience and as well as large enough to make your eyes big?

• Oh really 5inches is small? Shit... I shouldn't even mention my size then...

• And 8 inches? For real? Holy god lol