Is my mother just evil?

She is 50 years old and still acts like a baby. She acts like we should take care of her and makes me feel guilty. She can never hold a serious conversation without calling me ''playful names'' like look at her skinny legs and other stuff. She doesn't want to work, learn the language and just says ''im stupid'' im SO SICK of her defeating attitude and she acts like she is helpless all the time, she is such a weak woman. I HATE livivng with her but im just faking my way through and try to befriend her and after im out i will leave her for death. She turned me into one cold mofo, i seriously can handle so much stuff its insane. Worst thing... she is just not supportive she expects everything to be done for her instead of getting out and doing it herself > her excuse ''i have anxiety'' YEAH YOU AND WHO ELSE? I stopped arguing with her cause all i get is just curse words and things like ''you are so stupid'' im 23 for gods sake, she is just so weak and disgusting and its because of her i am having a hard time in life, she doesn't want to do anything in life but sit on her butt. To me she is just evil because she knows what she is doing is bad but keeps doing it anyways, she also creates fights between our siblings, she doesn't learn us a fair fight but rather competition, anything bad my sisters do is talked good by her ''well she works hard, she can complain if she wants, she is doing more then you'' she is right, i would feel like that too'' she doesn't disicpline and takes disrespect and worst thing of all, she hates everyone around her, everyone is ugly and stupid. WTF is her problem?

Most Helpful Guy

• sounds kind of like my mother but mine didn't start from 23... it started since before i could Crawl... it took 2 decades to boot that bitch... but she's out now... and i am finally HAPPY. Sadly... my dad won't leave... he is so optimistic... but evil recognizes evil... and if you say "she's turned me into a cold mofo"... you are recognizing evil darling.

What Guys Said 4

• Your mother sounds like she suffers from severe personality disorders. I've known a couple. There's no help for her. You need to save yourself.

• What's her ethnicity exactly? Iranian?

• She seems pretty bad, move in with a friend... (a girl friend)

• Evil is being against humanity, against the best aspects of what it is to be human. She just sounds pathetically immature and self centered.

What Girls Said 0