Would a Mexican like a white girl?

I know it depends on the man, but I mean are Mexican men in general attracted to white women? I kinda have a crush on one, and I'm worried about him comparing me to Mexican girls. I'm pretty curvy for a white girl, if that changes anything (not fat curvy, like small waist, big boobs, etc.).

• Yeah, probably.
  • Eww no.
  • Probably not.
  • It depends on the guy and the girl. This is stupid.
  • Only if you're really cute.
  • If you have a nice butt.
  • See results.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm a Mexican man myself, and if I found the right white girl for me I'd be foolishly in love with her. It is often harder because white girls barely show interest in us and/or the language barrier.

• Oh yeah, I can't speak Spanish, so obviously I couldn't talk to a Mexican man who didn't speak English. Plus, I love how deep their voices sound when they speak English in a Southern drawl.

• Thank you. That's helpful, but I should probably admit that I'm not in love with him. I just have a crush on him, which is pretty much as close as I get to love lol. Thank you again.

• All love starts with a crush ;) Good luck

Most Helpful Girl

• Are you looking specifically for Mexican men or are you calling all Hispanics Mexican? If you are that's extremely offensive so don't do that to us. Nonetheless I knew a Cuban boy who was so obsessed with white girls and it didn't matter to him how skinny they were. Honestly, he was borderline racist. There are plenty of Hispanic men that do like white women and plenty who don't. The only way you'll find out is if you approach them or if they approach you.

• I think most of the Hispanic men in my area are Mexican (There are a few Guatamalans.), but it's a particular one anyway. I'm pretty sure he's Mexican, but I think Hispanic guys in general tend to be pretty good-looking. Sorry if I upset you though, and thank you for your response.

• I am certain. You seem to really like this boy, I hope all goes well for you. :)

• Thank you for the MHO

What Guys Said 8

• My time to shine!

I'm Mexican American and my last two girlfriends were white. I'm open to anything of course as long as we're compatible. it's just that I've been leaning towards white girls recently.

• Ewwwwwwwwwwwww is right. When did white people become this fucking sad and low class :|

• Except for my late grandmother, who would be upset by this poll, I come from low class, but I'm sorry for upsetting you. This is a bit vulgar.

• No, You didn't upset me.
      I had seen like 100 questions about white people before I say you'res, And all those are the ones I was talking about. So I'm sorry.

• Oh, that's okay:)

• Lol. Yeah you know which one I voted.

• Mexicans love white girls

• Yeah Bridget B is one of my favourite pornstars.

• Yes!

• Everyone wants to fuck white women. Don't worry about it. Even if you're ugly, they can feel like they're getting back at whitey.

• Oh my goodness! That's like what my brother told me. He said that men like "[f-word-ing] someone else's property" and that was part of why men like women of other races but don't usually stare at them in front of men of that race. He said that I should be careful because men tend to have only a superficial attraction to women of other races. That can't always be true, though; can it?

• Oh, but do you mean that Mexican men don't like white men?

• All men love all women. Don't worry about it. Being white's a plus.

• mexicans love white people. dont worry

What Girls Said 5

• Yup, I like white girls. Even more when they look like Xtina Aguilera <3

• It's possible but there are a lot of Hispanic people that absolutely hate white people.

• This question is meant for me I swear. I'm an extremely white girl who is dating a very sweet Mexican boy. He doesn't seem to care and calls me his porcelain doll. We're in a great relationship of almost 2 years!

• You do know that many mexicans are white right?
    Guillermo del toro, etc! look up on google images:white mexicans!!!
    anywho... American "white".. I dont think any group would want that!! you have no class morals or respect

• I knew that some Mexicans are white. He's like mestizo. Do you mean that I personally have no class, morals, or respect, or that white Americans don't have class, morals, or respect?

• First, thank you for your response. I did ask for your opinion, although I don't think that it is particularly fair and much broader than I intended the question to be. I do appreciate your time and effort however. Thank you also for being honest. Second, Asian and South American women tend to be very pretty and charming, and I do know that a lot of white American men admire them. I don't think that that's necessarily because they're rejecting white women as a class. Third, I do not mean to be disloyal if I owe any loyalty to white Americans as a whole, but I am specifically from the Southern states, where we have a very family-oriented culture. It is not uncommon for extended families to live next door to each other, some people border-line worship the idea of family, family loyalty is assumed to come before anything but God Himself, and we're often mocked for this by people from other parts of the country. They say things like that we must be incestuous and that we're backward.

• Fourth, I know that we do have an increasing problem with babies being born out of wedlock, which is relatively new to the white community, at least in these numbers, but most babies are still born in wedlock. Fifth, I am a virgin and intend to remain that way until I get married. I would not, if I chose to be with a man uncommitted to me, be at all surprised if he left me. I've never known of any man who became kinder, more respectful, or more devoted under such circumstances, and I'm not naive enough to think that I would be somehow a cause for exception. Thank you, though, for your advice. I believe it was honest and well-intended. I asked for generalizations and can't reasonably be offended if they aren't favorable to me. I apologize for the length of this and could understand if you don't read it.

• I dated a Mexican American guy last year, and I'm white. I think it's possible. Some people have specific preferences while others don't/they're more open minded.