Advice: boyfriend always touchy/horny/sexual all the time?

I need a relationship advice!

My boyfriend and I've been dating for a few months. We are both in high school, and we decided that we don't want sex at this point. But my boyfriend always wants something sexual when we hang out and he always tries to find places where we can be alone. I get that, but I don't think it's supposed to be like that every single time and I feel uncomfortable this way. Once I had issues with my friends and was really depressed, but then he kept persuading me to do sexual things etc and that really made me mad.

I've talked to him about this but he got quite angry/disappointed at me and I just don't understand why he can't respect my boundaries. Any advices?

update: i talked to him, it didn't seem to work. he wasn't understanding at all. i broke up with him. thanks all ^^

Most Helpful Guy

• At0 that age all guys can think about is sex. I allmost to the point of insanity. Its just how guys are at that age we can't help it. And loseing our V-Card is a big deal, and some of us in the end find the whole think a bit over hyped.

But then again he is a rational human being who has control (albeit some) over himself and his urges. So he can will himself to act better. If he's geting up set about not geting any tell him he's being a childish little shit and you want to date a man who respects you not a boy with a perpetual hard on

In the end its up too you as to what you want to do.

My advice would be to dump his ass but its up to you

What Guys Said 1

• Try to explain it in a way that will make sense to him..."hey, it turns me on most when we do ____" and fill in the blank to explain to him where/when/how often. If you explain it that way to help him understand you'll WANT to do things sexually if it's the right circumstances, then hopefully it'll sink in more for him so that he doesn't keep pushing the boundaries in a way that must be frustrating for both of you.

How old is he btw?

• he's 17

• Well it's obviously a sign that he's attracted to you, so that part is good... but he should definitely respect your boundaries and want to do what you want to do. It's kinda hard to explain but it's so much better when the vibe and turn on is mutual.

Hey I have a question for you. What if a girl makes a move on one of her boyfriend's friends... what's the best way for the guy (the friend) to handle that? Should he be honest and explain what happened, or just avoid it and let it go as long as it was only a one time thing?

• I don't think the guy should just let it go. Obviously she wouldn't be happy if the guy did the same.. so why the double standard? Personally I think the guy should talk to the girl about it - but be really nice/calm and just tell her how he felt. Because there is the chance that it may be just a misunderstanding, and it's not good to start up a fight.

What Girls Said 1

• I personally think you should break things off with him. If he doesn't respect your boundaries even after you talked to him about it, then he doesn't have any respect for you and seems to be the guy who would leave after having sex to move on to a new girl. Also, remember that you two are still in high school and the majority of guys in that age group just want sex due to their hormones raging.