If you really like someone and want to start a relationship with them would it matter if that person turned out to be a virgin?

• It would matter to me.
  • It would not matter to me.

Most Helpful Girl

• It would matter to me in a good way <3 I am a virgin and I am dating a virgin and I think there is nothing more beautiful than giving your most precious gift to someone and get that same gift in return. I see it as a must actually. I don't understand why people make fun of virgins. I say whoever dates you is privileged :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Why the hell would it matter?

What Girls Said 7

• If I really liked him? No.
    I'll admit it is a turn off since I'm a whore and love sex, but I can get past that if he is a swell fella.

• id love it.

• It would not matter at all.

• And what's wrong with a virgin? IT takes values and self discipline! Than to sleep around and be passed around! Being a virgin is honorable! Don't let society and their gross ways change you! Look where society is! Teen moms, bastard babies, broken homes and hearts

• I'm also a virgin, so that would be preferable actually.

• Being a virgin isn't a negative thing to me. If I fell for a guy and he was one, that's alright with me.

• it would be better like this he will only know sex with me and not everyone else

What Guys Said 7

• It doesn't matter to me unless she is trying to keep it until marriage then I'm gone like the wind.

• For me it would not matter. Hell, it would actually be better since I'm one myself.

• I prefer it actually.

• I would hope she's a virgin, if that's what you're getting at.

• I don't get why it ever would?

• No it definitely wouldn't matter.

• I would actually prefer it.

However it's sadly slim chances that it'll happen