Guys, Why do guys give girls mixed messages when dating?

A guy that i'm dating is giving me so many mixed messages, that I'm sick of it. One minute he's telling me that I'm worth it and then the next, he's dropping me sarcastic hints that he doesn't want to date me anymore. I have asked him if we are dating, he said yeah but he doesn't message me everyday. Why is he doing this?

4

Most Helpful Guy

• In my opinion women are way more confusing.

What Guys Said 3

• Have you spoken to him about his own personal life? Perhaps the reason why he's behaving like this is because he has a fear of closeness in a relationship.

I would suggest you speaking to him and taking your time, maybe he's just afraid for personal reasons.

• For the exact same reason girls give guys mixed signals while dating... honesty exposes oneself to rejection.

• Maybe I just don't have enough info but it sounds like he is just joking about the breaking up.