Whats the best dating websites to go to?

One that doesn't have many fake profiles, catfishing, and a website that isn't unsuccessful

Most Helpful Girl

• I heard match. com and eharmony are pretty good.

Most Helpful Guy

• I know several that have more women than men. One that I use has some incredible women on it. Over the years I have found professional models, graduate students (including medical and law students), it is just fantastic. It works every time and takes only a few days to find. My current girlfriend is from there. She did print modeling in high school and is now in nursing school. She is beautiful and smart.

Only about one in 25 profiles on that site are not legitimate. The site removes them as soon as they are reported.

I will not disclose the sites, but they are not POF (fatties), friendfinder (prostitutes and spammers), match. com, eharmony (never tried it), Ashley Madison (fraudulent), or OKCupid. But to give you a hint, think like a beautiful, smart, ambitious woman.

• I dont know. I asked because i always been single :(

• Like i said im not trying to pay. Fuck that.

• It costs less than dinner and drinks.

Ever think that having people pay a little cuts down on the number of fakes and scammers?

What Girls Said 1

• I met my boyfriend on PlentyOfFish. It's a detailed dating website that makes it very easy to find out a lot about a potential match without having to go on a first date.

What Guys Said 2

• If I had to join one it'd probably be www.match.com Your bound to run into more issues with free ones. Although I did hear about some people with bad experiences on Harmony. I thought match had some 6 mo guarantee if you didn't find someone, but I don't know the details.

• Fat People Meet