What couId possibly be the reason why white American girIs generally prefer hispanic and black guys over white American guys?

AIways wondered why are there a lot more white girls in USA dating outside their race than white girls dating within their race? any possible explanation?

0|0
1|5

Most Helpful Girl

• Dude, that's a lie lol. I have as many white friends who date white guys as I do who date non-white guys. Maybe everyone likes everyone now? It's really none of your business anyway besides you making this up XD

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Big dicks and a healthier less skanky appearance compared to many white guys.

0|0
    0|0
    • Given the mixes of the races I doubt white guys lack in penis size a lot. As far as appearance it depends on each person's taste, but as far as skin having black skin does protect from the sun better. I was talking about that today with someone. I saw a young female who is either early 20s or late teens. Her hands already are experiencing bad skin effects.

• Show All
    • @Joc4Position www.penissizes.org/average-penis-size-ethnicity-race-and-country

Ethnicity is a decent indicator of penile dimensions for ethnic groups.
      Ethnicity is not a good indicator of penile dimensions for individuals, not because of the averages but because of the spread of data, the standard ranges of sizes.
      There is a large difference between Asian-Americans and Asians, which suggests environmental factors rather then hereditary ones.
      Ranking of average penis lengths across ethnicities
      African-American/ Black
      White/Caucasian = Hispanic/Latino
      Asian American
      Middle-Eastern
      South-East Asian
      South Asian
      East Asian
      Ranking of average penis girth across ethnicities:
      African-American/ Black = Hispanic/Latino
      White/Caucasian
      Asian American
      Middle-Eastern
      South-East Asian
      South Asian
      East Asian

• @Joc4Position
      African-Americans/ Blacks have larger spread of results, therefore are more likely to have a larger variety of penis sizes then for example Whites and Hispanics and therefore more extremely large and extremely small penises, in comparison to the White/Hispanic population.
      More data is needed

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!

What Guys Said 4

• I think it is because they like to feel rebellious, though not necessarily too rebellious. Generally as a Mexican American I've had good luck with such girls because I'm also Republican and still pretty damn traditional. So I suppose the girls get their "exotic" fix from me while still keeping their conservative families happy since I at least share similar values as them despite being brown.

0|0
    0|0
  • You do this every damn day, dude. When does it stop?

1|0
    0|0
  • Shit like this waters down this site. Im so tired of seeing people bitch about other races

1|0
    0|0
  • Your imagination is really the most logical reason for you thinking this.

0|0
    0|0