If you could be in a relationship with anyone in the world, who would it be?

A fully committed relationship that is.

Updates:
I don't think some of you are understanding the question... If there was a SPECIFIC person, who would it be.

0|0
6|10

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 10

• I can think of 2 people in my life, where if things were different, I would be thrilled out of my mind to go back in time 4-10 years, and start a relationship with them.
    That isn't going to happen, though.
    so, fantasies about real life people? Yes. I can think of a few.
    Ariel Tweto. Athletic, ADORABLE, energetic and fun. Genuine good person. GREAT legs.
    Adriana Lima. Worldly, VS model, known to be a good person, sweet mom of two adorable little girls, and still looks like she's 26 and never had a kid!
    Emma Watson. Despite never seeing a single movie she has been in, I have always found her to be beautiful. She seems to have a real decency and kindness to her as well. Not a big fan of her politics, but you work that stuff out.

0|0
    0|0
  • The one I'm in love with and her me whomever that may be

1|0
    0|0
  • The woman God has for me.

1|0
    0|0
  • Beautiful brunette (that speaks English) with any sense of humor. Video games. Likes the things I do. Not a feminazi but not a traditional women, a bit of independency. Knows how to take over and be taken over in bed. Romantic type but also could have casual fun with me.

0|0
    0|0
  • They know.
    ^_^

1|0
    0|0
  • @sunnycaligirl

She's sweet
    Cute
    Jesus fan

1|0
    0|0
  • you mean judging just from looks? cause character-wise how will we know the person?

0|0
    0|0
    • I'm asking for a particular person. Not your ideal mate. Something like your crush or a celebrity or something.

• i'd date jessica alba. she is one of my biggest celeb crushes

• You ;p ;)

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• The guy I'd want to be with knows it. That's all that matters.

0|0
    0|0
  • Celebrity: Pete Wentz
    Local: Brody Steinfieldt

0|0
    0|0
  • @Iron_man he is a mans man

0|0
    0|0
  • A guy who texts me back and acts like a respectful adult.

0|0
    0|0
  • Right now? No one.

0|0
    0|0