Why does he hate me?

I am a beautiful woman, I can become a model if I want (just to describe my looks,) This guy I liked and shared my first kiss with at 22, hates me. He hated me from te start, he would undermine me and judge and only wanted sex, now he has a girlfriend and she is average pretty but from what I can see he treats her like gold. I didn't treat him bad, he just hated me.

Most Helpful Guy

• R u annoying? Do you have a sense of humor? Do you insult him ever? Degrade him?

Most Helpful Girl

• Just wondering why you think we would know the answer to this. We don't know the guy.

What Guys Said 3

• It doesn't matter why he hates you.
    Disregard the petty and small minded people that make cameo appearances in your life.

Forget this guy. And go find a guy that will treat you like gold.

• The first sentence you wrote makes me think its because you're vain maybe he saw that from the start and is why he is now happily dating somebody you consider to be average looking. It's just my opinion after all I dont know either of you.

• Maybe something about your personality bothers him

What Girls Said 2

• "I am a beautiful woman"
    "... and she is average pretty but from what I can see he treats her like gold."
    Looks aren't everything, sweetie.

• Well there isn't much to say. He just didn't like nor respect you. Looks aren't everything. If you still associate with him in any way, stop.