Ladies, any insight on her? What should I do, any advice from anyone?

Really like + care about her. Asked her to be Valentine, she had it with another guy, but we continued to text all day. Late at night, she texted me she rejected him when he asked her out. Saw them together a LOT, so asked if they were dating, she said no. Asked her if she was doing anything over the weekend, she said "idk, might go to dinner with *insert name*". I thought u 2 weren't dating, I said, why are u still seeing him etc. She sent back bc she doesn't like him as much as he likes her. Asked her if she wanted to go to this event and she had work the day I asked her (she actually did). Didn't text her for a few hours, and my phone is being blown up with texts, and questions. Her saying she wants to eat at this place, wanting to go to this event and yada yada. I just don't know what to do. Should I only look at her as a friend now, and move on or what, I have asked her out before, and excuses always occurred, any ideas?

0|0
1|0

What Girls Said 1

• That sounds like a headache.
    Just speak up and tell the girl where you stand. Maybe you just have to be really direct!

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.