Would this love letter work?

Please give me constructive critism. I don't want to make this dramtic and I want to commicate the right message in an ideal way. The context of the love letter can be inferred by what it says, but if you need any more context I will provide:

I promise you, this is the last note. I just want you to understand. I have a crush on you and I haven’t handled it too well. I can’t think around you, and when I am not around you I can’t stop thinking. The truth is that I have been trying to get the courage to talk to you for almost every single day since the beginning of this year. While I haven’t made a move, I have put myself through so much stress and pain in trying to do so. I don’t know how you feel, but I do know how I feel. I am not a monster, I don’t want you to be in a situation you don’t want to be in. It seems kind of crazy when I don’t even know who you are. I recognize that I am not going to get past this unless I get some kind of resolution. Here is my email (*my email). Let’s talk about this. If you aren’t interested, please tell me; it will help me move on. If you are, we could talk and maybe work things out. Thank you.

How about this:

I have a crush on you and I haven't handled it too well. I tried to talk to you in person, but I am always too nervous to. Here is my email (*my email). If you aren't interest, please tell me. If you are, we could talk and maybe work things out. I don't want you to be in a situation you don't want to be in.
I am going to send the shortened version to her. I hope it works.

What Girls Said 1

• No pal. It's way too much.

• Anything in particular?

What Guys Said 0