Guys, Should you're girlfriend always sit in the passenger seat next to while while hanging out with their friends as well?

Me and my boyfriend were going to go bowling with some of his friends, he came to pick me up and he made me sit in the back of the car instead of the passanger seat next to him. I got very upset because I once saw some post about if your man doesn't always let you sit next to him you not really his girl and I wonder your guys opinions on it. We've been dating for 2 months and that was one of the first times we carpooled with his friends.

10

Most Helpful Guy

• WAIT WHAT? What are you still doing with this guy?
    He obviously has no respect for you whatsoever ! This is such an insult ! I am outraged ! You should plan a revenge and dump him in front of the whole school by dropping pig blood on him or something. Kill his dog, torch his house, do something. This cannot stay unpunished.

What Guys Said 9

• 1- who gives a shit? it's a fucking seat. grow up
    2- shortest person gets bitch
    3- 1st person being picked up gets front
    4- always respect shotgun no blitz
    5- best list comes in 5's

• How tall are you compared to his friends? He might've had you sit in the back so his friend has more room

• Girls are soooooo sensitive

• It's a seat. Calm the hell down.

• Maybe you're over thinking it a bit. But who sat on the front seat besides him? Was it a really close friend?

• Only if she beats me to the car

• That's a silly things to get upset about.

• Girls are so ignorant.

• Who ever he picked up first should have sat in the passenger seat... I know most guys though would get out and let the drivers girlfriend sit in the front him.