Why is it that no guys like me?

I guess I have been paying more attention to this since I have been so bored with my everyday life and want something else to focus on expect for school. I am 16 and a Sophomore in high school. Every time I am interested in a guy it just never works out. I don't know what it is. For whatever reason I can only attract creepy guys (ones that beg for my nudes, follow me home, old men, etc).

I am a shy person, but I open up if I am with my friends. I hate drama, almost all of my friends are guys, and I love to tell jokes. All of my friends pretty much consider me one of the guys. I think I look average but I have been told that I am pretty ( long brown hair, hazel eyes, olive skin, 5"5, banana body type, 125lbs) I am not at all athletic, but I am often told I am smart. I don't like to fall under that notion that I am because I feel like I have so much more to learn before I can be considered intelligent. I am in all honors classes though.

I like to make YouTube videos, play ROM hack video games, watch medical shows, listen to metal music, etc. Oh lastly, the only other time I will talk in class is in Anatomy and Physiology because I know a lot of the content from my own personal research.

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 0