How can I be okay with this?

My girlfriend is 15 and I'm 17. She and her friends are part of a dance group and they want to do a bikini car wash to raise money for it.

But I'm really not comfortable with her doing it. I'm didn't say that she couldn't do it, but I have told her that it really makes me uncomfortable. (Especially since whe refused to let me see her in a bikini after dating for 8 months)

I told her that most highschool car washes weren't done in bikinis and that bikini car washes have a very sexual connotation. And I was bothered by her using her body to make money.

I really just want to be a good supportive boyfriend but every time I think about it right now it makes me feel so bad I actually have considered breaking up.

How can I change? What are some possible solutions. Also I don't know if it matters but her parents would not be okay with it so she hasn't told them.

What Girls Said 1

• So what did she tell you when you voiced your concerns to her?
    I understand the reason why it would bother you. I'd feel the same way if I were in your position.

• She told me that the whole point was to attract people using their bodies but she promised there would be nothing sexual about it. But she said she was doing it no matter what.

What Guys Said 2

• Dude, I honestly don't know what to say. I understand that you're uncomfortable, and trust me, I'd be too. I guess all you can do is say that you're very uncomfortable with it, and you don't want her to do. Don't make it a demand, just tell her, and if she says no, then all you can do is support her.

• Yeah that's true. I just don't know how I'm gonna support her. I guess I'll just ask her to have fun and not to bring it up around me at all.

• Why Do look up so Closer.
    Just try to find out yourself as more supportive boyfriend.
    only the problem is your mind about thinking of the stupidity.
    so dont think too much... dont panic.. its just organic.
    even well said. the closser you look, the lesser you'll see.
    hope you get me..

• Sorry I have no idea what you're saying.

• The Thing is that..
      if you just cooperate with her.. everything will be fine,
      but if you only think about yourself that you dont like her like this..
      then maybe everything gonna finished.. and then you'll realized that whats the meaning of tolerate and how its gonna works in tiny matters.
      if the closser you'll look, only the lesser you can see...
      understand? Dont think too much.. bcoz something is better then nothing.
      if you have her.. is more important then you dant have..
      now you decide..