What should I do?

I'm only turning 19 and my boyfriend is expecting a baby with his ex. He says he loves me and doesn't want me to leave and I personally thinK he should just focus on being a father but he seems very persistent about not wanting me to leave. This is too much for me , However I'm not really sure what to do? Help

What Guys Said 1

• I dare say you're correct

But either you stay with him knowing he has a baby to another girl or you leave him and he might have a chance of having a baby that doesn't live in a broken home

• He doesn't mention the baby much , and it seems like him and the mother don't really speak. He said he's in love with me and that he promises me that this situation won't change nothing between us , but sometimes he can be so immature. I really think that he needs to grow up

• He really does and he really should get in better contact with the mother of his child

What Girls Said 2

• If you have romantic feelings for him and feel happy with him if you take the baby out of the equation then I don't see why you should break up. If however you're not too happy with the relationship, baby aside, then maybe it's time to call it quits if you two aren't compatible.

• If it's too much for you, then the answer is simple. You already know that you have to leave.

• true But I don't want to sit back and think , what if I gave it try? You know

• Well I guess that's what I needed to hear. Thank you

• If you stay with him, you will only be dragging out the inevitable. You have already reached one of your limits. Sticking around until you lose it completely would be unhealthy. There are definitely better guys out there.