Guys what's your thought on pretty girls that rarely smile?

I'm not trying to say the girl is always frowning or looking annoyed and irritated. Their faces are always normal and lacking expression. They smile but hardly do. Are these kind of girls attractive?

Most Helpful Guy

• A body with ass, pussy and Boobies is attractive enough to fuck, that's what our instinct cares, you don't need to work hard or laugh much that makes a women look insane or stupid.. ..
    but to be honest it's a guys job to make her laugh ridiculously, until her stomach hurts and eye start shedding tears of laughter... So yeah!.. Don't blame yourself if you don't laugh much it mean a guy is failing at his job, nothing is wrong with you... ❤

• thanks for MHO and did you had a smile or laugh or I need to bring a tickle monster to cuddle with us .. Tonight

Most Helpful Girl

• It's a neutral thing.

What Guys Said 4

• I don't think there are many guys that PREFER a girl that rarely smiles. A girl's smile is one of the main things that will attract me to her. Also to some guys it might suggest that the girl may be hard work if she is unhappy all the time, which sounds bad but that can very well be the case. I don't think I know any girls that rarely smile though.

• they can be very attractive to me at least its when the girl does smile is it for a good reason and is she happy

• They probably don't have a since of humor. So many funny things happen all the time.

• Girls that are too intense to smile have some issues.
    If you are talking to a girl and she's not smiling at you at all? that's a sign that she politely wants you to move on.

What Girls Said 0