Guys, Whats the worst thing a girl could do to hurt a boy?

14

Most Helpful Guy

• Besides cheating, probably compliment another guy for a feature that guy A doesn't/will never have. For example: say that you like tall guys when your guy is average or short. Say you like blue eyes when your guy has brown. Compliment muscles when your guy is skinny.

What Guys Said 13

• Dangle a relationship in front of someone who cares for her.

• Physically or emotionally/mentally?

• Emotionally/ mentally

• Yeah go for it. To be honest, it's all too confusing for me :P

• Hahaha no i won't. I will just leave him to do what he wants

• Fuck all his friends but him

• If you're trying to get revenge because he broke up with you or something, let me just iterate the fact that considering your immature response to this scenario, he was clearly in the right by doing so.

• Pretend you love them and string them along when they have feelings for you and really you dont care about them.

• Pretending to go out with them when they feel they are in love with you

• cut of his testicles

• Instill him with false hopes. And with the number of people saying practically the same thing here, You should see a pattern.

• Short of stabbing me while I sleep, cheating on me. Second thought, I'd rather be stabbed.

• Tell him his penis is small. It will destroy him for life and ruin all future relationships that he will ever have.

• Being a damn bitch.

• Lie and say he abuse or assulted her. That will ruin his life. So please don't ever do that.