Do you think I'm his rebound?

I asked this question last night too but I literally got like one opinion and I'm still confused about what to do. I've been seeing this guy for about 2 weeks now and I recently just found out him and his girlfriend of 5+ years had broken up around 3 months ago.

He has never mentioned her at all to me. The only reason I found out about her is from going through his Facebook page (like the creep I am lol). I'm not sure who broke up with who or how it ended or anything.

I really like him so far and he seems to be really into me too. I am scared though that I am a rebound. I've never been in a relationship that's lasted 5+ years but I feel like it would take longer than 3 months to heal from it, whether he broke up with her or not.

It took me months to get over my ex of only 3 months but I was the one who was broken up with, and it happened completely out of the blue and we were still in the 'honeymoon phase' of our relationship. I'm also the worlds most emotional person and I wear my heart on my sleeve so maybe that's why I took it so bad. I know every person is different when these sort of things happen but I just don't know.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• It's likely you're a rebound. You don't get over a 5 year relationship in 3 months, unless you had no feelings or you're stone cold.