Is there a race guys/girls that you desperately want them to find you attractive? Do you think that dating a certain race will make your?

Life better? Feel like you're climbing up the "social" ladder? Got a poll for this and I bet that people will be shy away from this tough question and just answer the poll. Its okay. If you're afraid to comment, its alright.

• I'm non white and I would commit suicide if white girls/guys didn't find me attractive
    50% (1)0% (0)25% (1)Vote
  • I'm non black and I would commit suicide if black guys/girls didn't find me attractive
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
  • I'm non Hispanic and I would commit suicide if Hispanic girls/guys didn't find me attractive
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
  • I'm non Asian/ Non Indian and I would commit suicide if Asian/Indian guys/girls didn't find me attractive
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
  • I'm (insert race) and I would commit suicide if I was only found attractive by my own race.
    50% (1)100% (2)75% (3)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
lol crickets lol

0|0
4|3

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't feel like that lol

0|0
    0|0
    • why not?

• Because I don't place a huge importance on a person's race. None of your poll options apply to me. I am white. I would not commit suicide if a member of any of those races didn't find me attractive. I would not commit suicide if no one on earth found me attractive.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm pasty af and I don't care who finds me attractive or not.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• The colour of someone's skin, whether they like me or not, has zero impact on how I feel as a result. I'll date whoever I like and get along with best, not affected by their skin.

0|0
    0|0
  • Good question. I just don't like the way you worded the options by adding in the suicide part.

0|0
    0|0
  • are you indian

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• i dont think i've met a race that didn't find me attractive, whites, blacks, Asians... etc you name it

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd like to be considered attractive by everyone to be honest.

0|0
    0|0