Why my ex said this to me if we are not together?

He was the one that finished the relationship because he didn't want a long distance relationship (I moved to other country) and we are very young. 19 and 21.

Sometimes he writes to me and yesterday he told me "Don't worry about me finding a girlfriend and even if I find one I will dump her because of you, doesn't matter who she is, she can't be better than you"

So why he didn't want a long distance relationship?

10

Most Helpful Girl

• He didn't want a LDR because he doesn't like not having you close enough to touch. Its the physical aspect that is missing, but that doesn't mean the emotional connection will fade as well. He wouldn't give another girl a chance because he still has feelings for you, an fit wouldn't be fair to be in a relationship when his mind is wandering to you.

Sponsored

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!