How do you handle a girl on her period?

my "girlfriend" is on her period right now, i know so because this is around the time she gets it. she normally avoids fighting with me and is kind, sweet, and understanding of everything i do, but when she's on her period she fucking looks for fights. especially now since we just got back together.

"yeah yeah, all the girls you know are your 'good friends' hahaha"
"so you think of me as just another 'good friend'?"
"i don't ask you about your past girls, why do you ask me about my ex?"
"i hate my boobs, you're unattracted to my boobs, i know you are"

... and this is all just in the past 24 hours roughly.

even when tell her she's right, or even say can you please not do this, she goes on and on. and if i avoid it, she'll be like "answer my questionnnn" and eventually i get the middle finger emoji. she doesn't normally act like this even on her period, i dont know whats her deal. should i talk to her or just let her calm down a till tomorrow?

lol @ both of the girls that replied mentioned something getting thrown at me

Most Helpful Guy

• "Put your arms around her and tell her how beautiful she is... If she growls, retreat to a safe distance and throw chocolate..."

What Girls Said 2

• Just wait till she's no longer on her period then talk about these concerns she has. Periods don't cause insecurity, she does have these insecurities, you need to address them, and talk them through with her when she isn't likely to throw something.

• Discuss this situation with her when she's not on her period anymore so there's minimal chance of her throwing something at you

What Guys Said 2

• Let her calm down and don't speak about it sfterwards.

• I would tell here to eat snickers , you are not you when your hungry. With a smiley face emoji. But on a more serious note she should eat some bananas it helps with the mood swings.