How to know if it's really over with her?

Long story short, she told me she doesn't want to see me again (we live far off from each other) and I told her we shouldn't even talk at all in that case. And we haven't been talking for more than three weeks since than. I wished her birthday last night and all I received in reply was "Thank you". Is it really over?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, unless you fight for it.

• Fight for it?

• Yup you are right, but it kind of hurts to see her being unaffected by this (and she has said pretty hurtful things when we last talked)... even if I do go running back to her again her rejecting me will give her ego a massive boost I think... I do want to see her again though

• We are only friends with benefits by the way but we really acted like couples, and talked for late hours in the night

What Girls Said 2

• Yes, it's over

• Sorry to say it but it seems its over

• seems like that to me too... but she has said something like that before, but that time I knew she was just angry at me. This time it seems so different though we've had moments like this before too

• Then that's the reason its over as well, she just won't stay on saying " its over " and then, come back.. That's to show u that she's REALLY over it :/

What Guys Said 0