Dating on Girls Ask Guys?

Would you ever date someone on Girls Ask Guys?

1|0
15|23

Most Helpful Guy

• Pros :-
    ● We can get to know how people are from inside as they're more open.
    ● We can know their views on different topics.
    ● It'd be so easy to find their interests, choices, tastes in different things.

Cons :-
    ● There are some factors in which you need to be physically present to check the overall intimacy.
    ● Catfishing.
    ● Distance.

Conclusion :-
    Rejecting someone just because they're G@Ger is very shallow. If you think only weird people use this site then why are you here? It's a good community. If everything went right, go for it.

Personal thoughts :-
    Distance is big factor for me. I'm not into LDR. And there's sparsity of user base belonging to my country so, I don't think I'd ever date another G@Ger. But who knows the future lol

1|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• noo I hate online relationships, they're stupid & depressing.
    I want a guy who I can touch and cuddle with. And when he stares into my eyes, I blush. Not some guy hidden behind a fucking computer screen, thats nothing. And online relationships are way too high maintenance. Also, I don't want to be on my computer all the time to talk to him. So no... even if he were super hot.

1|0
    0|0
    • PEACHY! <3 <3 SAVE ME FROM HW! ): ): ): Teacher are evil! lol

• Show All
    • Oh and you don't need to repay me Haha :)

• I need to thats so kind of you! OOO:

What Guys Said 22

• Yes in fact I am dating @Squidward and @Whoooooooooo. We are doing a wicked 3some tonight.
    media.giphy.com/media/ZgVZ1SzKddF84/giphy.gif

5|1
    0|0
  • The main issue is proximity. Otherwise I think it could be beneficial because people tend to be more open here so I could know more about them than if I had met them first in real life.

0|2
    0|0
  • HELL NAW!!!

0|1
    0|0
  • Personally I would be scared to spend time with someone I only know from the Internet because of the fear that their a fatal creep. However if they lived close by me and we really connected I might be willing to meet them in a public place. Although I would be hesitant to simply meet someone as a friend so dating seems unlikely.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. Now who wants to date me?

1|0
    0|0
  • Depends on a lot of things.

0|0
    0|0
  • Only if she has an unusual high amount supply of rice or a rice farm.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sounds like a bad idea..

0|0
    0|0
  • That's pathetic. I would only if a girl I met in real life turned out to be a member.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I would! I've seen a lot of hot women on here...

Ok, I lied. No, I wouldn't :)

0|0
    0|0
    • There was another Asian who had "fart" in his name that dated a girl on here so who knows, it might happen to you xD

• @Facepalm, I'm new here so I don't know who you're talking about, mayne. Anyway, this is strictly a Q&A site to me, homie :)

• I would, if she were pretty.

0|0
    0|0
  • If they were within driving distance, sure I'd consider it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure 💁

0|0
    0|0
  • If they are from my country yes. If they are from another country... it would be difficult for now.

0|0
    0|0
  • If she was nice and lived pretty close to me, I'd date someone from here

0|0
    0|0
  • I haven't dated. But I met someone.

0|0
    0|0
  • I remember when I was 13.

0|1
    0|0
  • it depends

0|0
    0|0
  • Why? Is this a dating site? I didn't get the memo.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure if there was actual chance of meeting them I would without a second thought

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm anti-online dating... so nope...

0|0
    0|0
  • No, never

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 14

• I marrried one! lol

1|0
    0|0
    • For real? Wow that's cool..

• @meweyou Nah but were serious! So serious he gonna grammar proof my homework! LOL
      @Cody3180 <3 <3 <3
      But I know like 3 couples that married someone online. And I know two gagers that indeed got married but they were older. I know some that have just started around your age too. To those people who say online realtionship don't work I got admit when you find the right person it does exist. I am not saying dating in real life is bad but online is always an option. So why not?

• Yeah if I knew them well enough and was attracted to them!

1|1
    0|0
  • fuck. no.

1|0
    0|0
  • No I think not.

1|0
    0|0
  • Absolutely not.

No one here has the qualities I look for in a relationship.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am. lol
    It was just luck that we happened to live near each other in real life. We met up and have been together ever since.

0|1
    0|0
  • If I were single and my type of guy was here then sure

1|0
    0|0
  • It doesn't sound like a good idea, but who knows?
    The chances are still less than 0,000000001% though.

0|0
    0|0
  • I know some very date-able Gaggers. But ehh not sure about it I don't know if it's a good idea!

0|0
    0|0
  • Yea and I am already

0|2
    0|0
  • If I was single I'd ask @suitandtie out.

0|0
    0|0
  • no...

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol noooo

1|0
    0|0
  • i find the people on this website to be extremely weird so no

0|0
    0|0