Do you think it's okay for a 15, almost 16 yr. old guy to date a 21 year old girl?

Okay, so I just found out that my younger brother is trying to get with an older girl. Should I say something to my parents, or should I leave them be? Help?

• Yeah, sure. Age is just a number.
  • I'd have to know more about the situation to decide
  • No. Tell your parents!
So, even though he's the age of consent I told them anyway, and it turns out that I stopped him before they went all the way, cause I guess they were about to meet up somewhere. I'm so glad I told on him ( even though he refuses to talk to me now...)

Why do mature girls want people like my younger brother anyways?

Most Helpful Guy

• No he is too young.

Most Helpful Girl

• That is horrible! Tell them right away

• thanks for MHO and good on you for doing the right thing

• Thanks. I wasn't going to ignore my bad feeling. I'm just so glad I told them when I did. I feel bad, cause I just destroyed every bit of trust I had with him, but I told him that I did it for his safety.

What Guys Said 5

• I am going to be sexist here. But guys don't keep bitching about being used they just appreciate the experience and move on. I know guys who had their first experience at 15 with mature women and when they talk about it, you can see stars in their eyes like it was one of their most cherished memory. That's because men aren't stigmatized by such things. If the same thing happened to a girl, everyone would keep reminding her of how abnormal it was and how violated they were and how fucked up she is going to be. Guys get high fives... I know it sounds sexist, but that's because men and women ARE different.

• It's messed up how mature women take young mens virginity. It just is. I know plenty of guys who freaking pretend in front of their mates that it was a great experience, but when you dig deep it's usually not actually a good memory for them. Even if the guys do like it, it's creepy. I also don't know any women who admit to sleeping with younger guys.

• Because a grown adult should know better. The stats don't lie ^^

• @BushBabyBoo I am fine with you disagreeing. Move on, and have a nice day !

• the age difference isn't extreme, and if he is of AOC, it really is his choice.
    What she gets out of it I don't know. But I don't think it is necessarily a situation that needs to be broken up.

• I don't think that's ok. He's a child and she's an adult

• That's really bizarre. I'd advise him against it.

• That's illegal yo.

What Girls Said 4

• I think the girl needs help

• I'm not actually sure on how this relationship would work out, but usually, it would depend on the situation.

• what is the age of consent in your area?

• It is illegal, it needs to end at that