Girls do you like it when a guy shows you respect by listening to you, by not pressureing you to anything, and by showing you her appreciates you?

I have heard some people say that girls go with guys who are just douchbags who don't care about them then they start saying that all men are pigs. I don't think that is true but I want your opinion.

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Some girls go for douche-bags and some don't. You'll see both sides of the coin. Out of personal observation though, I noticed that the majority of girls who go for douche-bags are within our age group while others who don't go for douche-bags tend to be older.

It's not a fact or anything though, it's just what I have observed.

What Girls Said 3

• I have never understood the attraction to douchebags. It does seem to describe a specific type though - very good looking, well off, entitled, etc. It seems they get by on looks and money and can get away with a lot more.
    Personally I'd much rather a nice, respectful man. Age may have something to do with it because I'm not looking for someone to just look good and have fun with but someone I'd want to spend my life with.

• Yes that's probably the biggest thing to me. But communication goes both ways

• A guy who shows you respect
    Who listens to you
    Who doesn't pressure you to anything
    And shows you he appreciates you
    ...
    Despite the fact that we love agility... any girl would kill to have this...

What Guys Said 1

• They like it more when guys are tall jacked athletic bro