Would it be weird to ask a girl you haven't seen in two months out over a Twitter direct message?

I really like this girl, but she goes to a different school 30 mins away and I rarely get to see her. She's usually only in town when she's visiting her best friend (whom I am close friends with). We've hung out a few times in a group setting and really hit it off last time. I've been wanting to ask her out the next time I see her, but it's been almost 2 months now, and I don't want to wait around any longer. Should I just dm her and ask if she wants to goout to dinner or something sometime, or wait until I see her again?

What Girls Said 1

• If you don't have her phone number, I would DM her over twitter and ask her out an apologize ahead of time. "Im sorry, i know asking you out over social media is unconventional but i was at a disadvantage because i don't have your cellphone number."

What Guys Said 0