Which place should I pick on the first date?

So I asked a girl out and cuz I don't date beautiful girls that often, I'm not sure if I should take her to the cinema or dinner or a bar etc. Can you girls tell me where would you want to meet a cute guy for the first time? I have enough money, so go nuts with the ideas :-)

Most Helpful Girl

• Cinema is too dark and intimate so no not a good thing for a first date besides you have to see each others face.
    Going out for a dinner should do :) ... maybe go together to a concert... or a themepark.
    Doing an activity together breaks the ice often.

Most Helpful Guy

• Go to dinner since the bar can become loud and you can't really get to know eachother and the movies you can't really talk at all and connect. So go with dinner since you can really get to know each other and girls love those types of dates since its romantic and they like the atmosphere.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 3

• Cinema then dinner then bar!

• Haha, classy. I like it

• Coffee shop. I mean u want to talk to her, get to know her so I'll say coffee is a good place to take her

• Go with a semi nice restaurant