Girls would you consider me handsome or date able?

I'm 20 and lost my hair to shock at 18, so I can't grow hair. Be honest here I would never date below a 7 looks wise so you can tell me the truth.

• I find you attractive and would date a guy like you
  • I do not find you physically attractive and wouldn't really be interested sorry.
Sorry guys forgot a results for you haha

Most Helpful Girl

• I genuinely would date you, you seem a lovely young man and our kids would have great hair - my DNA would kick the living shit out of yours...

• Well my condition was brought on by shock not genes so hypothetically even a girl would have lost hair if put through what I was. Haha

Seriously though no hair wouldn't bother you?

• Wait does that mean I look good or not? Haha 'I don't care about looks and think you look good' does that mean I don't look good and you don't care or you think I do look good? Haha

• Would the shadow bug you? It's beneath the skin and it does point out where I do and do not have hair, so it kinda shows an old guy pattern up top. I'm pretty self conscious of it

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• I think you do rock no hair