Do you think a 21 year old girl should go out with a 41 year old man?

• Yes who cares
  • No thats creepy
Why do some people think it's creepy?

Most Helpful Girl

• LEGALLY they're both fine.

Me? I wouldn't ever do that. I think it's gross. But that's me.

Most Helpful Guy

• It's funny when girls always say that no one should care whom a girl dates.. she is not entitled to any opinions but the same women (55% of them when I voted) voted that it's creepy.

What Girls Said 9

• Some people think it's creepy because once you pass the 16+ years apart-age gap, that person is old enough to be your parents' age. They might even have more in common with your parents than they have with you. And let's face it, that's a little creepy. But guess what? The good news is that it doesn't matter what other people think. It matters what YOU think.

• With that kind of age gap, I think it's pretty clear that dude is only interested in one thing, and she's too naive to realize that.

• I would do it if I were that age. I need to like the dude, of course.

Age gap doesn't really bother me. Hell! I could even date a guy in his 30's now if I would find him attractive.

• Absolutely not.

• I just think a 21 yr old and a 42 year old are in completely different stages of life but that's just me

• Legally it's fine, but it sounds iffy to me. I would worry about the man using and manipulating her. I would say the same thing about a 41 year old woman going out with a 21 year old male.

• Personally, I wouldn't.
    I can't possibly see what I'd have in common with a 41 year old.

• My opinion : no way
    If you really really really love him then its your choice. Keep in mind he won't be around for forever and while your 41 he will be 61
    When you're 61 he will be 81
    81-101

• 21, hopefully she either finished college or has a few years in the work force. So it's not so bad, she has a bit more life experience than someone younger. If they get along, then good for them I guess.

What Guys Said 5

• Other than him wanting to bang someone the age of his daughter I can't imagine how much a 41yr old guy would have in common with a 21yr old girl that would prompt him to want to date her.

• Well I don't think it's creepy but it's a large age gap but if you really like each other I don't see a problem!

• If she wants to sure

• I don't really see the problem. Obviously people will sort of think it's a father-daughter thing. The sexual sense or not. But who cares? When we're past 20 we're all more or less the same mentally anyhow. The main difference being in our occupation and stage of life (e. g. education vs married and settled down and so forth).

If they want to go for it, let them. Same for the reversed genders.
    Which is something you usually have to be clear about on Gag or the rad feminazis will jump you.

• It's fucking fine... I wish when I'll be 41 I could bang a 21 year old chick... good for 'em...

• with people like you that you only care about *banging them* they shouldn't go out

• @isjusti Stop it prude...