Have you ever had a boyfriend or girlfriend?

I haven't :( What about you?

0|0
22|26

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, I have. :) Not currently, but I have in the past.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 26

• Nope. One of these days, probably sometime relatively soon, when I actually know of a place to meet people and my life isn't so crazy, I am going to ask a girl out, get rejected or not rejected, and be happy of the result whichever way.
    As a guy in society and how roles have been cast, I realize that I need to ask someone out and take control of my own life.

For now though, I remain without having ever had a girlfriend.

2|0
    0|0
  • You are only 14!

I'm 20 even I haven't had a girlfriend lol and I don't need a girlfriend too, I need more than just a friend... a wife is good enough for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, never!!. I never wish to have it either!!

0|0
    0|0
  • A few, you're only 14, don't worry so much

1|0
    0|0
  • Nooooooooope.

1|0
    0|0
  • No. Probably might have one soon when I step on college, we'll just have to see.
    I'm not overly keen on getting one, anyway, I have my priorities straight.. For now at least xD

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I've had over 5 girlfriends. All of them non-virgins. I was disappointed by all of them for choosing someone first before me. I used them all, treated them bad, and broke up with their Used Good asses

I am a late bloomer in search of a virgin to have and grow a relationship with.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've been in 2.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've had many girlfriends.

For one night.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeh I have and I hated it. Glad it's over and not gonna ever ask another person out again ever. I've lost all craving for a girlfriend. Single for life

0|0
    0|0
  • I've had several boys and girls who were my friends.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope.

0|0
    0|0
  • I sure hadn't when I was 14.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, and I've been let down trice.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I have.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. I have one rn. My first serious girlfriend actually =)

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't worry about all the drama. GF/BF thing isn't what it is cracked up to be

1|0
    0|0
  • Nopity nope.

0|0
    0|0
  • mot since the...1st grade, i believe.

0|0
    0|0
  • I had one but haven't been in love with her.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, not currently though.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah i haven't darl and never will.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ohh dont worry you already are young you ll have many boyfriend

0|0
    0|0
  • Noo, never and I am 30 while you still 14.

0|0
    0|0

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 21

• I've had 5. And honestly, relationships aren't all that. And I know, you may want a boyfriend ( I did too when I was your age; I wasn't allowed to date until I was 16.) But I promise you, you really aren't missing out. Just focus on school and the future, alright?

And when you do get a boyfriend, please don't get serious or give up too much too fast. Okay?
    I might sound like your mother here, but I just don't want you to end up hurt or regret life decisions like me.
    Best Wishes.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes, I most certainly have and I am so happy that I waited to embark on that experience until I became an adult.

0|0
    0|0
  • i have. just 2.

1|0
    0|0
  • YES! (:

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. But it's been a while now.

0|0
    0|0
  • Never.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. The closest I had to a boyfriend was a friend I had last year. We were just friends but that was literally the closest I ever got to a boy emotionally. You're only 14, what are you going to do with a boy?

0|0
    0|0
  • I have.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, I've had a few 💑 But what's that sad face about? 😕 Girl, you're only 14, it's not abnormal to not have had a boyfriend at your age 😊 You're extremely young, you've got plenty of time 😙 I myself had my first relationship when I was 15, and honestly, I could've waited a few years 😅

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. Currently in a relationship.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope! I've kissed one guy and gone on dates with several but never had a relationship.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes it was fun

0|0
    0|0
  • A few

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. And don't worry , the time will come to you :)

0|0
    0|0
  • One, though I don't really know it counts. It didn't go anywhere.

0|0
    0|0
  • I currently have a boyfriend and in my past have had 5 boyfriends before this one

0|0
    0|0
    • Are you really 13 ?

• Show All
    • LMFAO.. Really.. Kids these days.

• @takumii all my other realtionships were crap except this one and my online boyfriend, yes I was being stupid back then but I'm 13 now so I'm more mature about this stuff

• No, I haven't 😁

0|0
    0|0
  • I haven't, but we can be single Pringles together! 😋 lol guys can be jerks

0|0
    0|0
  • I have one boyfriend, and I'm still with him after 4 years

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm 21 and I haven't lol. It's pathetic but it has kinda been my choice. Mind you, I definitely didn't have a line to choose from... just mainly high school weirdos i didn't click with at all. And no guy has really showed any interest or intention of having a thing with me since then. So I'm really working on finally having a relationship this year. It gets annoying when you want some kind of romantic relationship and no one to share it with... I've never kissed either by the way.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nopes not yet.

0|0
    0|0