How much do you feel you gravitate towards "your type"?

"Your type" meaning a set of preferences, physical and personality, that you are attracted to.

• A LOT
  • Kinda
  • I don't know
  • Not really at all
  • I really don't think I have "a type" of guy/girl

Most Helpful Girl

• I don t really have a type..
    I have a variety of preferences

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't have a type. She could be tall/short tan/pale brunette/blonde average/toned outgoing/shy black/asian. I'm not really picky

What Girls Said 12

• My physical type is more varied now than it once was, and I'd say I have a broader range of physical types than personality types.

• My personality preference I gravitate to a lot. Physical attributes vary for me, guys I dated didn't really look similar.

• Hell yeah!
    All the guys I've REALLY liked looked a little the same and have the same type of personality.

• A Looot and it sucks since my type is not very available where I live.

• I really like emo guys, I guess they are my type. But I haven't really gravitated towards them in real life because I've never met or seen a real emo guy

• I have a type, but i never end up with that type!

• A lot and it's definitely by accident haha

• My "type" is the reason why im single 🍷

• "i ain't got no type"

• A lot, and yet my type isn't good for me 😶

• I try not to, but then I lose interest in dating trying to date guys I don't find interesting and attractive. So what do you do?

• My "type" is gorgeous guys and that is it basically

What Guys Said 8

• maybe i have a specific type of girl for wife, but it seems i am very unlucky or i am very blind that until now so far i can just count using the fingers of my hand that could become a potential wife. plus one of them, after these years, i definitely would not take as wife potential anymore

• Quite a bit, mine is more of a personality thing though and not so much on looks, but my type is quite rare and hard to find, it's not that my standards are high or anything just the combination of specific traits and characteristics are hard to find, I've only ever met one that loosely fit and one that has perfectly fit my type.

• Depends on the ammount of matter she poses its basic physics bro the bigger the object the stronger the gravitational pull.

• A lot.
    Honestly, I generally don't feel any sort of attraction towards any girls that don't qualify as my type. Yeah, that makes me picky and single. But when I find a girl that is totally my type, it's one of the best things to ever experience.

• I don't know.
    Shy people gravitate to me for some reason.
    I try to find people that are more interesting and extroverted.

• I had a type, and then I met my girlfriend who is like the opposite of my type. And now I don't even know anymore xD

• Somewhat, haven't met my type in a lonnnnnng time. So i cannot say.

• My best fruend is a lot like me. I kniw its not a " dating " answer we just agree on a lot