SOS BOOTY CALLS?

I'm new to this! So I've been seeing this guy for about a month now, the sex is mind blowing and we both enjoy spending time with each other, we've dated and spent valentines day together. We both made it clear from the start that we both cannot have a relationship, we're young and want to be free and have fun, however we've both said that in the future we might be really for something serious but we've come out of crap relationships and aren't ready for anything at the moment. The only thing I don't like about the situation is that there is a bit of a double standard going on here because he always asks lots of questions about the other guys I've been seeing, he gets really jealous about it. I never ask him about the other girls he's sleeping with so it makes me feel awkward talking about it. I know he would want things to be exclusive but I guess he also wants to have the option to see other people, so why does he get so jealous about me seeing other people? Does he like me or is it just a possessive thing? Also is a booty call turning into a relationship a bad thing? I mean I feel like he could just turn around one day and be put off me because I was sleeping with other people at the start, I know he's doing the same thing but there just seems to be a bit of a double standard with booty calls for some reason. It kind of just feels like it could be used as a reason to argue one day if he decides that I'm dirty laundry almost?

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• Its a possessive thing, which is annoying and immature because you both established that you're having fun. He's expecting to be able to have his cake and eat it to, which is out of the question because of the agreement you guys already have. The next time he asks about another guy you need to put him in his place and make him realize the circumstances, say "My business with other guys is none of your business because you're not my boyfriend and we both agreed to be single. I don't owe you anything and if that makes you unhappy then its probably best that you have this arrangement with someone else."