Am I asking too much?

All I want is a guy who often shows that he likes me and cares about me. And to take initiative in our relationship whether it be planning dates or texting me first. And to make sure I'm okay, make me feel better when I'm sad.

I plan all the dates. I take him wherever he wants. I help him when he doesn't feel okay. And I'll surprise him with little notes or gifts whenever I can.

What Guys Said 2

• If guys aren't told that this is expected of them, then yes, it is asking too much. I was never told this, and don't know of any class its taught in, making it parental responsibility to inform their sons this is their job. And in this day and age parents are too busy telling their kids what not to do rather than what their responsibilities are.

• What are you providing in this relationship?

Not saying you're asking for much, but relationship work when two people put in equal effort. Having me chase you continuously gets exhausting. Who cares who texts first all the time?

• There's the thing. I'm putting in all the effort

• "Not saying you're asking for much, but relationships work when two people put in equal effort"

I've already answered that part. If you're the only one putting effort, it won't work out.

What Girls Said 1

• No, you're fine. i think all women want a guy like that, even if we don't admit it :)