Girls, How often do you friend-zone "random good-looking guys " at first sight ?

Choose an option from the following poll.

Please feel free to comment an opinion as well.

• 10 % often , I friend-zone random good-looking guys at first sight.
    25% (1)
  • 20 % often , I friend-zone random good-looking guys at first sight.
    0% (0)
  • 40 % often, I friend-zone random good-looking guys at first sight.
    0% (0)
  • 60 % often, I friend-zone random good-looking guys at first sight.
    25% (1)
  • 80 % often, I friend-zone random good-looking guys at first sight.
    25% (1)
  • 100% often, I friend-zone random good-looking guys at first sight.
    25% (1)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

0|0

What Girls Said 3

• If I don't know him, I guess it's more that I'm rejecting him, not friendzone because how are you gonna friendzone a random guy you don't know if you're not friends to begin with? :o

And I voted 100% often that I reject good looking guys on first sight only.

0|1
    0|0
  • Depends on his reputation and what I've heard about him

0|1
    0|0
    • Thanks :) Why would you friend-zone a RANDOM GUY within the first 10 SECONDS of meeting him ?

• So a guy I don't have any connections with. The way he speaks, presents himself, etc..

• cool. Have you personally met a random guy you were sexually attracted because of his looks, but friend-zoned him within the first few seconds because he was boring or too shy or something else?

• I have never dated a guy I just met, I prefer to get to know them first so I try to keep it a friend situation until I'm comfortable. So far my longest running relationship started with someone I was friends with for over a year, have been dating for almost 2 years ^-^ some girls a shy to be upfront about stuff. Not to stereotype but a lot of handsome guys tend to break hearts, it can intimidate us girls. Get to know a girl first, get her attention nicely and work up to it. And most importantly, don't freak out if you get rejected, it's a huge turn off and can hamper your chances later on

0|1
    0|0
    • Thanks :) But why would you say "brother or "dude: to a random guy you met?

• I even call my boyfriend 'dude'

• cool. Why would you call a random guy you just met "brother " ?