Why do people stay together if there partner has cheated on them numerous times?

I know someone that has been cheated on quite a number of times and she has found out about a couple of them but she still decides to stay with him and I don't understand why if anyone would have any logical explanation for this please tell me thanks.

Most Helpful Girl

• Because not everyone has the same core values, principles and deal-breakers as you do.

• I just don't understand it how she knows his sleeping with other girls and it doesn't bother her like I think she would have deep mental issues

• Have you heard of polyamoury? Open relationships? Different strokes for different folks.

Thanks for the MHO :)

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 3

• Because not everyone thinks that sex cheating is such a big deal.

• Yeah its big deal for us but chicks they gona fry under the under the heat of jealousy.

• If it's a guy, it's because he can't get anything else or she's just THAT hot...